Hp Ecs MCP61PM-HM NETTLE2-GL8E 6150SE AM2 Motherboard
- FSB:2000MT/s (2. 0 GT/s), Onboard LAN, 2 x USB, 1394 and Audio
- NVIDIA Ge Force 6150SE n Force 430
- # Four 240-pin DDR2 DIMM sockets # Supported DIMM types: * PC2-4200 (533 MHz) * PC2-5300 (667 MHz) * PC2-6400 (800 MHz)
- Integrated graphics using n Vidia Ge Force 6150SE
- Supports the following processors: * Athlon 64 X2 with Dual Core technology up to 5600+ (up to 89 watt) * Athlon 64 less than 4000+ * Sempron less than 3800+
* Motherboard manufacturer's name: ECS MCP61PM-HM * HP/Compaq name: Nettle2-GL8E CPU/Processor * Socket: AM2 * Supports the following processors: o Athlon 64 X2 with Dual Core technology up to 5600+ (up to 89 watt) o Athlon 64 much less than 4000+ o Sempron much less than 3800+ Front-side bus (FSB) * 2000MT/s (2. Parallel ATA * One 40-pin Ultra DMA 100/66/33 connector * Supports PIO, multi-word DMA modes * Supports two PATA disk drives on a single PATA ribbon cable (two drives total) 0 GT/s) Chipset * NVIDIA Ge Force 6150SE n Force 430 BIOS functions * System BIOS core brand: Award * Keyboard combination to utilised to enter BIOS: F10 Form factor * Micro-ATX: 9. 6 in Memory * Dual channel memory architecture * Four 240-pin DDR2 DIMM sockets * Supported DIMM types: o PC2-4200 (533 MHz) o PC2-5300 (667 MHz) o PC2-6400 (800 MHz) * Non-ECC memory only, unbuffered * Supports 2GB DDR2 DIMMs * Supports up to 8 GB on 64 bit PCs * Supports up to 4 GB* on 32 bit PCs NOTE: *Actual available memory might be less. Expansion slots * Two PCI * One PCI Express x16 graphics (for a graphics card) * One PCI Express x1 (for cards including network, sound, tv-tuner) Video graphics * Integrated graphics using n Vidia Ge Force 6150SE * Uses up to 256MB of Computer memory (with 512MB or more total PC memory) * Also supports PCI Express x16 graphics cards* NOTE: *Either integrated graphics or the PCI Express x16 slot are usable at a single time; they are not usable concurrently. 6 in X 9.
ECS Motherboards - Copyright © 2020